We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic accounting apprentice within our growing team of passionate professionals providing accounting, taxation and commercial solutions for owner-managed businesses.
At Haleys we are committed to investing in our team. We have an established track record of recruiting apprentices. Many of our chartered accountants and chartered tax advisers started off in apprentice roles.
- Preparation of regular bookkeeping using the latest online cloud- based software packages
- Maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts to manager review stage
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts to manager review stage
- Assistance with reception and business support
We are looking for somebody with good IT and organisational skills who is confident and quick to learn with an eye for detail.
The successful candidate would spend one day a week ‘day release’ at college studying for an AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) qualification, with potential to progress towards becoming a chartered accountant.
We have a young team, which includes four professionally qualified chartered accountants and one chartered tax advisor, who all completed their qualifications with Haleys after starting work straight from school or college.
To find out more please contact Martin Cuerden by email email@example.com, or tel: 01772 741200.