COVID-19 continues to dominate the news and have a significant impact on businesses with the hospitality sector bearing the brunt of the effects. While confidence of business survival in hospitality has started to increase it remains below the all-sector level. Read more about this and the following business-related articles in this weeks newsletter.
- Impact of COVID on UK Hospitality
- Future Tax Changes
- Minimum Pension Age to increase to 57 from April 2028
- Guidance for Employers – Test and Trace in the Workplace
- Protecting your Business against Fraud
- COVID-19 Government Support News