The UK Government has committed to a target of net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. To reach this ambitious target requires the support of all industries. This month the UK net zero business champion Andrew Griffith MP has written to organisations in the manufacturing, retail and technology sectors urging them to make use of Government support and commit to reducing their carbon emissions. In this weeks newsletter find out more about how your organisation can become a role model and inspire environmental action in your local community by committing to net zero.
Also in this weeks newsletter:
- Employers named and shamed for paying less than the minimum wage
- Access to Work – Practical and financial support to help disabled people to start or stay in work
- Grants and Funding opportunities
- Training and Events – Equality Commission online employer webinars
- COVID-19 Government support news