With all remaining limits on social contact removed and no more restrictions on how many people can meet in any setting, indoors or outdoors – find out what this mean for businesses.
Also in this weeks newsletter:
- Off-payroll working – Will HMRC accept CEST result?
- Summer staff: National Minimum Wage reminder for employers
- UK Trade Tariff: Duty suspensions and tariff quotas
- Delaying declarations for EU goods brought into Great Britain
- Intellectual Property Office launches digital IP renewal service
- COVID-19 Government support news