On Monday the Government announced that all COVID-related restrictions will be lifted, as planned, on the 19 July. In addition, from 16 August fully vaccinated individuals and under 18s will no longer need to self-isolate if they are identified as a close contact of someone with COVID-19 or returning from an amber listed country. There has also been encouraging financial news suggesting that the UK economy is now starting to “bounce back” and as restrictions ease this growth is expected to continue.
In this weeks newsletter:
- Developing the next generation of business leaders
- UK economy continues to show signs of “bounce back”
- New rules for Right To Work checks – 1 July 2021
- More details on new Company Loss Carry Back rules
- UK Transition: Are you up to date with new rules on travel and doing business in Europe?
- COVID-19 Government Support News